...is $150 per year
AFSA welcomes compatible organisations as members.
Organisations, for example, includes farmers’ market, food co-operatives, small to medium food processors and retailers, cafes and restaurants serving primarily the food produce of regional farmers, organic food buyers groups supplying Australian-grown or produced foods, local government, tertiary educational institutions, food rescue organisations and organisations promoting/advocating for supplying Australian and regional food and farm products.
- Cost = $150 per year
- Include the AFSA logo on your website and state that your organisation is a member of AFSA
- add your farm to the Directory (login with your username and password, then click on place listing)
- upload your food related events and courses once you login
- includes Subscriber and Individual membership benefits
As a member you will be able to join other AFSA members online to:
[bullet_list class="icon-check" indent="20px" style="" color="#00b197"]
- join an interest group
- join the discussion forums
- keep up with other AFSA members' activities
- add your food related courses & events to the site (login with your username and password then click on Add an Event.
HOW TO PAY...