Not-for-Profit Organisational membership
...small, not for profit community association — $50 per year.
AFSA welcomes compatible not for profit community organisations as members.
Organisations, for example, include permaculture groups, transition groups, community gardens, local food groups and organisations promoting/educating/advocating for supplying Australian and regional food and farm products.
[bullet_list class="icon-check" indent="20px" style="" color="#00b197"]
- Cost = $50 per year
- Include the AFSA logo on your website and state that your organisation is a member of AFSA
- add your not for profit community group to the Directory (login with your username and password, then click on place listing)
- upload your food related events and courses once you login
- includes Subscriber and Individual membership benefits
As a member you will be able to join other AFSA members online to:
- join an interest group
- join the discussion forums
- keep up with other AFSA members' activities
- add your food related courses & events to the site (login with your username and password then click on Add an Event.