...is $75 per year
It’s an eligibility requirement for farmer membership of AFSA, through Fair Food Farmers United, that members be people who, alone or with partners or family, provide 80 percent of the labour on their farm, excluding seasonal work like picking or shearing.
Corporations and similar entities are not regarded as ‘people’.
- Cost = $75 per year
- Include the AFSA logo on your farm website and state that you are a member of AFSA
- add your farm to the Directory (login with your username and password, then click on place listing)
- upload your food related events and courses one you login
- includes Subcriber and Individual membership benefits
As a member you will be able to join other AFSA members online to:
- join an interest group
- join the discussion forums
- keep up with other AFSA members' activities
- add your food related courses & events to the site (login with your username and password then click on Add an Event.
How to PAY...
PAY ONLINE WITH PAYPAL — $75 recurring or annual fee option
Avoid the hassle of renewing every year — take our recurring annual membership payment option...
One year membership payment option...
HOW TO RENEW...